Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day Two

Well I have to say, im pretty impressed with as far I have come in two short days. I really didnt think I would be at this point so soon.

Day Two included the following activity:

-I got the labeling off the other side completely.
-Marquee uninstalled, and old light bar taken out
-Old speakers taken out
-Control panel box taken apart
-Giant steel security latch unbolted (Pain in the you know what)
-Coin door removed
-Entire CPU and all wires taken out.

So now I just need to get the power box out, and shop vac the entire thing out as it has a lot of debris and dust. After that I will start to give everything a good wipe down to get it ready for a little bit of paint.

Now its time to figure out the whole CP issue: Xarcade or not. Do I spend the extra $100 to make a custom panel? I know the answer is yes, I just dont know if its the right answer for now.

Heres some photos.










No comments:

Post a Comment